- Category: About institute
- Published: 27 August 2015
- Hits: 8062
Institute of Continuous Media Mechanics of the Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Science (ICMM UB RAS)
Main directions of scientific activity:
- Mathematical and physical modeling of deformation, fracture and anomalous behavior processes of solids taking into account temperature–time effects, chemical and phase transitions and generation and evolution of defects.
- Methods of numerical simulation in mechanics of solids and fluid mechanics.
- Problems of hydrodynamic stability and turbulence: forced flows and convection, physical-chemical hydrodynamics of polymers, suspensions and magnetic fluids.
The Dissertation Defense Board was entitled to qualify dissertations for Dr. Sc. degree in the following fields:
- 01.02.04 solid mechanics (physical-mathematical sciences)
- 01.02.05 mechanics of fluid, gas and plasma (physical- mathematical sciences)
|White logo||Blue logo||Black logo|